P360 Subsequent Appointment Options
Here at P360 we understand that no two bodies are the same and therefore we take this into consideration when planning for your treatment. Your therapist will recommend the right option for you based on your goals and needs. Following is a brief description of our options. Your therapist will advise the most suitable consultation for you. If you have any questions about your treatment, please do not hesitate to discuss with your Treating therapist or Health consultant.
Base Consultation – 15min Cost – $55 is claimable through your health fund, bulk billed through Medicare and DVA (where you meet the eligibility criteria for referral)
This is a consultation designed for the quick and easy consult to keep you in line with your goals.
Standard Consultation – 30min Cost – $95 is claimable through your health fund. Some clinicians are eligible to bulk bill through Medicare and DVA (where you meet the eligibility criteria for referral) – please enquire
This consultation is designed for when we want to make sure we allocate the time and energy to progressing you towards your goal – this is the most common form of therapy session.
Expect to have your goals and plan reviewed, an assessment followed by a treatment which will be re-assessed to make sure we achieved what we wanted and then a progression of your plan including your homework
Extended or Advanced consultation 45min Cost – $135 and 60min Cost $145 is claimable through your health fund.
Our extended and advanced consultations are designed for where a more complex assessment and treatment is required and/or when there are multiple joints and barriers.
They are also useful for when we need a multidisciplinary approach (this means 2 or more types of therapists).
These sessions can be booked for 45 minutes (extended) or 60 minutes (advanced) or may be a combination of 15, 30- or 45-minute appointments with different therapists. Your lead clinician or health consultant will make sure that the right appointments are arranged with the right people!
P360 Cancellation & No-Show Policy
At P360 we really value time- both yours and ours. Running an efficient practice allows us to provide services to more people and accommodate their schedules.
Our cancellation policy supports and respects the time commitment of our patients and our service providers.
P360 will send a reminder text message of your appointment time the day prior to your scheduled appointment. Please respond to the SMS with a Y to confirm or if you need to reschedule, you may call the office on 1800 777 360 to reschedule this appointment where there are times available. If no response is received, you will receive a follow up call.
By accepting an appointment time, you the patient agrees to adhere to the policies outlined below. If it is necessary to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please do so 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- For all clients who give more than 24 hours’ notice that you will be unable to make an appointment. There will be no charge to either cancel or reschedule to a suitable time
- Any cancellation made the day of your scheduled appointment will incur a $45 late cancellation fee. (This can however be waived if you rebook your appointment within the next two business days)
- Failure to attend a scheduled appointment with no prior communication (No Show) will incur a $95 no show fee.
- Late arrivals (5-10 minutes) will not receive an extension on their scheduled appointment and will only be seen for the remaining time left and will be charged in accordance with the scheduled appointment as time has been allocated to you.
- Late arrivals of 10 minutes or more will need to reschedule their appointment and will be charged a late cancellation fee of $45. In special cases, and when our schedule will allow, we may be able to accommodate a partial or full appointment. This will be at our discretion and will only occur with proper, advanced notification of your late arrival.
- If your therapist is running late, due to unforeseen circumstances, you will receive your full scheduled appointment allocation.
- Policies apply to all patients including private patients, workers compensation, third party, DVA and Medicare (EPC Patients). NOTE: should you be receiving treatment from P360 for your injury or condition that is being covered by insurance, the insurance company will not cover the above-mentioned fees. They will be charged to you the patient personally.