P360 offers a diverse range of Allied Health and Sports Medicine services
High Performance Physiotheraphy
Physiotherapy is about improving the way you function. Pain and injury prevent you functioning properly and can have devastating effects on your well being. We diagnose and treat your injury or issues that you have and assist you in reaching goals along with planning to improve your quality of life or performance.
The key features of P360 physiotherapy treatment plan include.
- Dry Needling
- Sports Taping
- Manual Therapies
- Education and Exercise Therapy Programs
High Performance Assessments
The P360 High Performance Assessment is a detailled assessment of your current physical status. Whether you have a current injury or condition, or you are looking to improve your overall health, fitness or strength the assessment can benefit you.
After completing the assessment all results and findings are provided to the P360 Senior Clinicians to evaluate and complete a final assessment report. Our staff then use the report to direct your treatment plan or strength & conditioning program.
Additionally, these High Performance Assessment reports can be sent to medical professionals (surgeons, GPs etc) to gain information on your progress, and then can be used for complex cases to ascertain answers which cannot be seen by the untrained eye.
The assessment uses a wide range of the latest technology
- Dorsa Vi
- UTC Imaging
- Vald Groinbar & Nordbord
Tendon pain has a direct impact on an individual’s function and performance. It has been shown that patella tendon pathology results in changes in landing muscle recruitment patterns.
UTC imaging can quantitatively evaluate tendon structure and thereby discriminate symptomatic and asymptomatic tendons. UTC imaging is an innovative technique that adds new dimensions to diagnostic ultrasound, namely 3D imaging capabilities next to the novel tissue characterisation properties. As such it can be used for lesion-prone tendons like achilles and patella.
Benefits of UCT Imaging
- Operator independent meaning you get the same quality scan every time
- 3D visualisation & tissue characterisation into 4 distinct categories
- Quantification of tenson structure for monitoring
- Validated in research as being able to detect change in tendon structure
- Early detection of overstraing and degeneration
- Ability to predict potential pathology
- Ability to identify plantaris involvement
- Facilitates the management of safe athlete training loads
Workplace Health Solutions
Our workplace health solutions program offers a variety of services including workcover and early intervetion programs.
Early intervention programs are an excellent way for minor injuries or physical complaints to be handled to minimise cost and maximise productivities of workers. So many minor complaints can be managed within 3 to 5 sessions of physiotherapy without having to go on to workers compensation. Unfortunately once in the “system” many workers end up longer then they should.
P360 can arrange a tailored EIP program to suit the needs of your business and its workers.
Benefits of EIP include
- Reducing false claims whereby workers “do an injury” at work when they are sore from the weekend – they can simply be seen by P360 and put on the path to feeling better and performing better
- Improve culture by looking after employees whether injured at work or not
- Save $1000’s of dollars of loss of productivity with workers on unnecessary reduced duties
- Being used a screen to see if workcover is the cheapest and best way to progress
How does it work?
Simply have the worker call our clinic and we will do an initial assessment and treatment and get back in touch to determine the best course of action