30 Aug P360 Career Opportunity – Marketing Assistant
An opportunity exists for a creative and motivated individual to join the growing team at Performance 360 in the role of Marketing Assistant.
Reporting directly to the Group Marketing Manager, you can take the next step in your career in a professional, supportive team environment.
Based at Performance 360’s Corporate Head Office, located in Marsden Park, the purpose of the role is as follows:
- To provide ongoing support to the Marketing Manager to ensure all outgoing marketing communication is current and up-to-date.
- To assist with the execution of the P360 Marketing Plan including but not limited to; execution of the P360 Social Media Schedule; assisting with the execution of P360 Marketing campaigns; ensuring thorough distribution of P360 branded marketing materials; coordinating the P360 CRM communication distribution; and assisting with the development of telephone and eMedia communication scripting.
- To be the first point-of-call for all incoming queries to P360, including but not limited to; telephone, email (several accounts), website queries, social media, and in person.
- To utilise The P360 Experience resources including communication templates, language scripts and website information to provide Clients with up-to-date and detailed feedback for their queries and to convert into client bookings.
- To assist the P360 Senior Consultants and Clinic Managers with the communication of The P360 Experience High Performance Program packages to potential clients.
A great candidate for this position will have the the following:
- Experience in either a Marketing Assistant, Administration, Customer Service or Reception role.
- High level interpersonal skills and ability to work autonomously
- Highly organised, effective and calm under pressure with can-do attitude
- Excellent Communication skills
- And experience with a variety of computer software programs.
Performance 360 offers clear career paths and stays true to its mantra, we want to see you #beabetteryou.
The salary is dependent upon skills and qualifications however if you think this sounds like the next step for you, we encourage you to apply now to determine if you will be the right person in the right seat!
Please direct your application including your CV to P360’s People & Culture Manager, Alison Lewis by email to email@example.com
Applications close as of close of business Friday, September 14, 2018.